12 Content Marketing Resources Every Marketer Needs
While 2012 saw its tipping point, in 2013 content marketing became a key element of the overall marketing mix regardless of business type, B2B, B2C, not-for-profit or solopreneur.
An indicator of its exponential growth was the over 1,700 marketers who gathered in Cleveland last September for Content Marketing World.
The best seller stardom of Jay Baer’s Youtility and Joe Pulizzi’s Epic Content Marketing provide further signs of content marketing’s explosion in 2013.To get your content marketing on track for 2014, here are 12 top content marketing resources of 2013. These resources were all published on HeidiCohen.com during 2013.
1. 13 Step Content Marketing Plan
Guides you through the process of creating a tailored content marketing plan for your business.
2. 21 Tips Guaranteed to Rock Your Content Marketing
Highlights the core 5 steps of any content marketing plan and provides tips to help improve your content marketing strategy.
3. How to Fill Out Your Content Marketing Offering – 31 Flavors of Content Marketing
Need to mix up your content marketing offering? Then don’t forget to download this list to provide new content format suggestions.
4. The Best Content Marketing Advice Ever
Provides content marketing suggestions from top experts in the field to take your content marketing up a notch.
5. 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Want some fresh content marketing tips? Look no further. Here are ideas everyone can use.
6. The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
Read this guide before you take the blogging plunge. While blogging is important, there’s a lot newbies don’t find out until later.
7. Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started-17 Actionable Blog Tactics
Consider these 17 blog tactics regardless of whether you’re a blog newbie or old hand.
8. The Secret to Headlines That Attract Readers & Shares Every Time [Research]
Read this headline research to polish your headlines.
9. How to Write Compelling Titles for Blogs & Content
Don’t underestimate the power of a strong headline. Here are 7 tips to get your titles to pull in readers.
10. 12 Attributes of a Successful Content Curation Strategy
Make sure your content curation strategy maximizes results. Roughly half of marketers have some type of legal or copyright problem with their content curation. Don’t be one of them!
11. 37 Step Content Marketing Distribution Checklist
Maximize your content distribution with this handy checklist.
12. 53 Actionable Content Marketing Metrics
Track your content marketing results through the use of a call-to-action and tracking codes.
As a bonus, here are The 23 Top Content Marketing Blogs of 2013 as selected by key influencers in the field.
Use these top 2013 resources to ensure your content marketing succeeds in 2014.
► Marketing AI Conference
July 26 – 28 in Cleveland, OH
MAICON is for marketers who want to explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence and understand how it is transforming digital marketing. Presentations will include use cases, tools and vendors; ethical and legal considerations and AI's impact on education, the workforce and the economy.
Take $100 off by registering now with the promo code: RAIMOND100
Now there are two ways to get Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Content by Email:
Subscribe to receive the full text of each new actionable marketing post delivered free, five days a week to your inbox.
Signup for the weekly Actionable Marketing Newsletter and get a roundup of of the week’s posts, plus extra content you won’t find on the website, plus a free e-book: What Every Blogger Needs to Know – 101 Actionable Blog Tips
- Guide photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/usnavy/5881337203/
- Graphic (c)2013 HeidiCohen.com – Photograph by Heidi Cohen at NYPL – All rights reserved unless linked to this specific article.
One Response to Top 12 Content Marketing Resources of 2013