- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Every blogger wonders how their blog is performing relative to the rest of the blogosphere. While they’re curious about a variety of attributes, they’re most concerned about blogging revenue and how to generate more sales. To provide insights, examine Zig Marketing’s online survey of 120 bloggers across different categories. Bear in mind that this is a smaller group than either the Technorati or Inc 500 research. As a result, use it as guidance rather than as gospel. Further when assessing your blog, consider your blog goals first.