- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Does your small business treat your customers well? In honor of Halloween, here are 13 treats to make your customers love your small business – with examples from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Why not use this holiday season of giving to extend your relationship with your customers? Here are 9 quick ways to engage your company, regardless of size, in cause marketing which Cone Inc. has shown to improve customer sentiment towards your firm.
Store windows provide a great marketing opportunity, especially for small mom and pop stores looking to maximize their retail location. 7 different store windows are examined to give readers some ideas to apply to their windows. In addition, there are 5 suggested tactics to help spiff up your windows.