- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
World Trade Center
When the planes struck the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 I was working in my Manhattan apartment filled with bright sunshine streaming through my windows. The silence was broken by my mother’s phone call. She told me to turn on the news because in her words, “Downtown looks like a Bruce Willis movie.” As I watched my television with horror, I saw the buildings literally crumble as the city went silent.