- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on April 23, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media sells? Many marketers focus their social media efforts on building brand and attracting new prospects since they can’t figure out how to make the connection to sales. The bottom line is that social media can drive sales for your product. Not sure how to use social media to drive sales? Here are fifteen social media tactics with examples you can adapt for your business.
If you build your blog, will they come? This is a question many prospective bloggers ask themselves. Here’s a list of eight factors with related questions to help you assess your blog for potential issues.
Corporate and group blogs face different challenges from individual ones. Often they exist solely as a promotional vehicle which translates to a lack on motivation. This column outlines 5 corporate blogging hurdles and 5 corporate blogging tips to help readers enhance their company’s blog. Please keep reading…