- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Content Marketing Works, by Arnie Kuenn, is a robust look at the process of creating, implementing and measuring a successful content marketing program. It covers the 8 Step Process of content marketing, created by the experts at content marketing agency, Vertical Measures, and how it can be used at any organization large or small to grow traffic, leads, and business.
From a content marketing perspective, trending topics and news can help you to attract an audience and gain attention for your product, brand and/or company. David Meerman Scott, author of Real Time Marketing and PR, coined the word, “newsjacking” for this process so that you can interject your company’s point of view into the news cycle. To better understand how to use newsjacking as part of your marketing, here’s what twenty content marketing experts, including David Meerman Scott, have to say.