- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Do you track your media consumption? Understand your audience’s US Daily Media Consumption to improve content marketing and advertising.
Do you need mobile research for your 2014 budget? Here are 67 mobile facts from 2013 shown in 25 charts to help you develop your marketing plans.
Consumers have smartphones and tablets and they’re using them to get content. In December, 2011, 8.2% of all digital page views were delivered via a mobile device. This breaks down to 5.2% for smartphones, 2.5% for tablets and 0.5% for other connected devices, according to comScore. Here’s how consumers are using their mobile devices and what they’re looking for as well as what it means for marketers. (Includes 4 market research charts.)