- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
There’s chatter in the media and blogsphere that Twitter advertising is expensive and doesn’t work. Now, a number of marketers are stepping up to the microphone to report mediocre results in terms of business performance with Twitter’s new advertising offering, geo-targeted Promoted Products (including tweets, accounts and trends) rolled out earlier this year. Here are six factors hindering Twitter advertising results and three suggestions to improve Twitter advertising effectiveness.