- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on December 15, 2016 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
47.9% of marketers can’t measure any social media ROI. Yet social media accounts for 10.6% of marketing budgets.
Research from Tiffany-quality organizations including Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, the American Marketing Association and Deloitte charts Social Media Spend As Percentage of Marketing Budget. What does this mean for your marketing?
Looking to make your social media more measurable? Here’s research and analysis to put it in context for your business. 5 actionable marketing tips included.