- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Following social media’s tipping point in 2010, 2011 is the year of social media integration. Social media is NOT just marketing anymore! The top three social media programs are brand monitoring, staffing and training. As a result, companies will be focused on social media ROI. [Research included.]
Posted on January 14, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
To help, airlines leverage social media to broadcast flight information and handle some customer service overflow. Unfortunately, this is insufficient to manage many customer service issues. Here are eight customer service suggestions to help your social media efforts.