- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on June 15, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Twitter continues to grow at a steady pace attracting a loyal audience. Roughly one out of every seven online adults uses Twitter according to Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project as of February 2012.
As a marketer, what does this Twitter research mean for you? You can’t ignore Twitter’s strengths. Here are ten ways Twitter makes a difference for your business. Of course, you have to make every tweet count! Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog