- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
The NPD Group
Looking to increase holiday sales at the last minute? Check these Twitter holiday tips that you can implement in real time. Includes research and charts.
Posted on August 16, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Instagram’s community quietly passed the 80 million member mark with almost 4 billion photos shared while its owner Facebook has 300 million photos uploaded daily. Instagram’s appeal according to The New Yorker’s Ian Crouch is that ”it makes everything in our lives, including and especially ourselves, look better.” Here are seven research charts to help you understand Instagram’s marketing implications. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog