- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
According to Michael Corleone in The Godfather Part III, “Never hate your enemies — it affects your judgment.” This is useful marketing advise. You must monitor your competitors to be able to develop effective strategies that weaken their ability to attract profitable sales. The hardest part is determining who your competitors are since it’s not always obvious. Here are seven competitors every marketer has.