- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
What can you learn from big game advertisers? 5 actionable small business event tips to make yours a win like the big game advertisers. With examples included.
Super Bowl car advertising did something that Obama should do for the American economy. Instead of driving in circles, they took pride in American manufacturing and made it sexy. They took Obama’s spirited, Change You Can Believe In and showed that Americans can make cars that compete in the world market. “Made with pride in the USA” was emotional and sexy.