- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Are you actively monitoring your competitors? Do you analyze this information and adapt your marketing plans to maximize your effectiveness? If not, you should heed the advice of the ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu. Sun Tzu’s The Art of War could be a handbook for today’s marketer dealing with an ever-changing competitive environment, consumers empowered with social media publishing platforms, new emerging technologies and devices, and 24/7 news cycles. Here are three techniques to help you gain the most insights from this data.