- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Ashton Kutcher wants to be entertained or he’s gone. As marketers, this means you need to tell a story regardless of the medium, digital or live, because we’ve been trained to understand them since we were children. Here are five tips from Digitas’ The New Front 2011 to illustrate how celebrities enhance your marketing stories.
With limited resources, consistent messages are key. Brands create short hand messages that customers recognize. Here are ten tips to help you create or enliven a brand.
Stories play an important role in how we communicate. As such, they’re useful to integrate into your marketing and social media content to give it life. Here are 5 traditional story formats and 5 ways that they can help your marketing and social media initiatives.