- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Social media influences sales. For many retailers, this is difficult to track because its impact often occurs before they know prospects are in shopping mode. Social media is a critical aspect of the purchase process regardless of where shoppers buy. Here are five research insights with charts and five marketing tactics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.