- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on February 8, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
With 2012 marketing budgets already set, where do you find the content marketing resources you need to succeed? Here are 15 tips (aka places where you can find copywriting, editorial, creative and/or budget) to develop content marketing that pulls prospects in.
Driven by human desire to be social, individuals, marketers and organizations actively participate in social media platforms as evidenced by Facebook’s growth. Often they expand their networks and communicate with broad groups of people without considering the impact on the people receiving their messages. The fact is that all social media participants have a responsibility to respect those on the other end of their communications. Here are 10 factors to consider when using social media platforms.