- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
social media sins
What Social Media’s 7 Sins Mean For Content Marketing When it comes to social media, we can’t help sinning. Social media’s plays to our baser desires and its allure is often too great to resist. According to JWT research, 71% of respondents committed social media sins. On average, respondents have committed two to three social media sins. So what does social media sinning have to do with content marketing and how can marketers leverage it to their advantage?
Posted on October 8, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
For the social media marketing sins that we’ve committed either by knowing or ignorance, we marketers must atone by acknowledging them and making changes or amends. Here are ten social media marketing mistakes and how to fix them.