- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
social media participation
Posted on April 1, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Marketers and bloggers often complain about the low level of user interaction including activities like creating content, writing reviews, leaving comments, and rating events and products. Yet, from a bird’s eye view, audience behavior appears consistent falling into 1%, 9% and 90% segments. Here’s how they break out along with 3 tactics to encourage them.