- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Social media networks
Posted on March 22, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
While many of us active on social media networks today would like to think it’s a recent phenomenon, the reality is that social media’s been around in various forms since the beginning of the Internet (and before.) Given this evolution, where is social media going and what does it mean for you and your business? Here are three social media predictions from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Market Research Insights Did you know that Americans spend more time consuming media than they do in bed – regardless of what they do there? It’s true! Americans spend an average of 10.2 hours per day devouring media, according to new Ipsos research delivered via The Grill. In fact, media intake has increased at a rate of 12 minutes per year over the last two years.