- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
social media marketing goals
Posted on October 5, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
You’ve gotten your boss to buy into social media marketing but your results are less than stellar. What do you do next?
The answer depends on what you’re currently doing. Have members of your organization set up Facebook and Twitter accounts without considering your business goals or thinking through the marketing implications? Here are seven steps to help you take your social media marketing to the next level.