- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Social Media Call-to-Action
Posted on September 3, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is your social media marketing working? Incorporate a social media call-to-action with an easy-to track code in your social media by following these 7 steps including actionable marketing tips.
For marketers, 2012 was dominated by social media’s evolution beyond its high growth phase, the explosion of content marketing, and the growth of smartphones, tablets and other connected devices. These three trends influenced how we see the world, connect with each other and shop. Here are the top 12 Actionable Marketing blog posts of 2012 from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.