- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on January 6, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media usage increased in 2011. Social media now accounts for one out of every four minutes spent online in the US according to Nielsen. Further, social media is no longer just for kids; Pew Research found social media use by older participants increased. Here are seven predictions for social media in 2012.