- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on July 11, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Love it or hate it, social media is here to stay. What’s more important for marketers is that social media is growing up. This means that you have to assess where your business is on the adoption curve as you develop your marketing plans. Here are the five stages of social media adoption that can be applied to any business. (Note: This incorporates the five indicators of social media adoption.)
Blogs provide the content that is the currency of social media and the context that defines its environmental relevance for participants. As such, blogs live at the heart of an integrated social media marketing strategy. Here are 10 Reasons Why Blogs Are Critical to Your Social Media Efforts.
We don’t like advertising on our social media platforms. We find it intrusive and not user-friendly. Here are eight suggestions for how social media platforms can drive revenues. Dare I say social media advertising?