- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Smartphone US penetration
With increased hype and discussions, QR code usage has moved past its early adopter phase in the US. While QR codes are popping up with greater frequency on marketing materials, ads and other surfaces, much of the population still doesn’t know what they are or how to use them. (Here are twelve examples of QR codes in use.) Marketers want to know what’s the current penetration of the market that can use them and what are the usage forecasts in order to determine whether QR codes should be integrated into new marketing materials. To help, here are 26 QR code data points complete with charts and analysis.