- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
In 2012, savings were the driving force behind sales, based on research from a variety of sources. Customers did their research before purchasing using a combination of search and social media. But before they closed the deal, shoppers always checked for better prices. Understanding how customers shop now can help you plan for a more effective 2013. Here are four important trends based on research [Charts included.] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Pinterest, 2012’s social media darling, is a shopper’s heaven.
Pinterest is where buyers go to keep up with the latest trends and to consider the products they need and want. To reach your target audience and support your sales process, Pinterest is the new must-have social media option you need. Here’s a 7 step plan to build your Pinterest presence to support sales. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Analysis Blog