- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on May 24, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media provides consumers with easy-to-use feedback platforms—from Facebook and Twitter to TripAdvisor and Yelp—on which to rant and rave about products, brands and companies. Despite this massive social media reservoir of user input, most marketers don’t pay attention to what consumers are saying. Here are 5 ways to listen to your customers from Heidi Cohen Actionable Marketing Blog.