- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on April 9, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media is becoming a pervasive activity among Americans across a variety of platforms and demographic segments. As a marketer, the evolving social media landscape provides new opportunities that require reassessing your current social media strategy.
Here are seven research findings to help guide your 2013 social media strategy going forward based on data from Edison Research and Arbitron in their Infinite Dial 2013 research.