- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Blogging well takes time, effort and skill to keep up with the latest trends and news, craft strong blog posts, promote your blog articles and engage in the conversation related to your posts. Therefore many bloggers think “What’s in it for me?” (aka WIIFM.) Whether you’re blogging for yourself, you’re a solopreneur or you’re writing for a business (B2B, B2C or NFP (Not-For-Profit)), you want to see measurable results from your efforts.
Blogging ROI stands for Return-On-Investment from blogging. Since it can be difficult to measure your blog’s results as well as the value of your investment, here’s help. Includes 15 ways to generate revenue. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog