- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
The U.S. Presidential Campaign has given marketers and business executives several social media lessons that can be used in their businesses regardless of their political persuasion. Brands and businesses, like political candidates, have less control over the direction of the public conversation, both in real life and on social media platforms, than they would like to admit. Here are five social media lessons the election contest is teaching us and five Actionable Social Media Tactics to respond appropriately. From Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.