- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on February 17, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Branding |
Storytelling is integral to brands because, as part of our oral tradition, it reduces product narrative to its core elements. From a brand perspective, the challenge is to leverage the organic product, company, employee and customer stories that are part of your history and DNA and keep them going over time. What do you want your brand to be remembered for? Here are 5 brand story archetypes and related examples.