- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
How do you maximize your content marketing distribution? By understanding the 5 types of content consumption and their marketing implications. Includes research, charts, tactics and tips. [INFOGRAPHIC]
Using interactive content to improve your content strategy? This analysis of interactive content metrics based on a variety of research findings will improve your success.
Content, in all its forms, is the single most critical element of any marketing campaign. Content – The Atomic Particle of Marketing goes beyond superficial descriptions of how to produce engaging social media content to offer the results of many years of deep quantitative research, and hours of interviews with senior marketers at some of the world’s leading brands.
Want to understand B2B Content Marketing versus B2C Content Marketing in 2016? Here’s research-based analysis with charts and tips to help you get on track.