- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Are you getting the biggest bang for your content marketing investment? Follow these 3 steps to maximize your content marketing resources.
Do you suffer from I-Already-Wrote-About-This-Topic-Seven-Times Syndrome? You might if you’re creating content for an organization that’s tightly focused on a small niche or topic. After writing the seven articles about the same, never-ending topic, you realize you’re recycling the same phrases again and again. While you can freshen up the context, change the title and add a new twist, your content needs more to attract readers. To help, here are forty-two ways you can re-spin your content to grow your content marketing offering.