- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
QR codes are the glue that connects offline media in its broadest sense to online, namely mobile, with a snap of your smartphone (of course you must have a QR code reader installed.) While QR codes aren’t mainstream yet, they’re past the early adopter phase. Here are 5 ways QR codes meet marketers’ needs and 3 challenges they pose.