- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on June 27, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
Many professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, marketers and others with small businesses, use blogs as the essence of their Internet presence. In theory, this makes sense since at its core a blog is a content management system (CMS) so you have the freedom to easily create and edit content. Yet, while the concept of a blog is appealing as a thought leadership platform, the reality is that most professionals lack the time, motivation and ability to blog enough to keep it alive. Here are 12 tips to turn your blog into a lead generating machine.