- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Procter & Gamble
Gilbreath lays out his ideas about “meaningful marketing” which he defines as “marketing that adds value to people’s lives.”
He is a great proponent of marketing that offers consumers actual things to put to practical use, which then, in turn, makes the best advertising for the company that is supplying those services.
Gilbreath presents an outline for developing meaningful marketing with many useful examples that can be tailored to any company, large or small.