- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Many bloggers find that the distinction between their professional and personal lives tends to blur. It’s easy to say keep your professional exchanges separate from your personal ones on social media platforms. But, as in real life relationships, this can be easier said than done. Nowhere is this more challenging than blogging where the best bloggers integrate their personality into their content.
It used to be easy to tell a website from a blog. Websites were online business brochures while blogs were personal online journals. Since then, content has become king and businesses have discovered how easy it is to use blogging tools for branding, marketing communications and audience development. Today, blogs are used for all the major types of web-based communications: B2C, B2B,NFP as well as individual writing. Here’s how marketing elements compare across the major blog types: