- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Why create a personal blog? At its core, a personal blog, regardless of focus, is about your desire to communicate with a broader audience to fulfill a personal goal. (Here are 7 reasons to have a personal blog.) While a personal blog is like keeping a diary, it differs in several major ways. Here are 12 Personal Blogging Tips. From Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Before starting your personal blog, here are seven reasons to consider. They are closely tied to your goals for your blog.