- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on March 1, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
For Facebook, the honeymoon defined in terms of hyper growth, increased engagement, and easy revenue generation, is over. While Facebook isn’t at risk of disappearing from the social media landscape any time soon, as a media entity, it’s matured. It must bring in sufficient money and take care of its members. Here are five challenges for Facebook’s long-term revenue prospects.