- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on December 31, 2010 by Heidi Cohen in E-commerce, Email Marketing, Market Research Insights, Social Media |
2010 was an important turning point for online marketing, particularly in terms of portable devices, new technologies and expanded communications channels. These highlights had a significant impact on marketing during the past year and will create a dynamic landscape for 2011 and beyond.
Posted on December 21, 2010 by Heidi Cohen in Marketing |
In 2010, online advertising has finally reached a tipping point. It exceeds revenues from newspaper advertising, both online and offline. Here are five implications for marketers. (Data charts included!)