- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Why should marketers care about niche markets, the sub-segments of a market defined by demographics and specific product attributes that satisfy certain needs at a particular price range for a given level of production quality?
Before you complain that you’re marketing to a broad, mass market, understand that transforming a mass market into a set of niche markets can simplify your marketing since each audience segment is easier to address. Here are eight steps to help you develop a niche marketing strategy.