- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
From a marketer’s perspective, QR codesmake offline surfaces and content a cost-effective conduit to deliver online marketing content across a wide variety of formats.
While QR code adoption increased from 1% in 2010 to 5% in 2011 according toForrester, only one in eight smartphone owners uses QR codes. With smartphone ownership positioned to grow at an accelerated pace, why isn’t QR code usage expanding at a similar rate? To understand the challenges marketers who want to use QR codes face, here are ten ways to prevent QR code failure and how to incorporate them into your marketing more effectively.