- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Posted on June 13, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media teaches marketers that it takes a community to build a brand. At Internet Week New York’s NewFront 2011, several major brand marketers discussed how they’re integrating social media into their marketing and what they’ve learned. Here are ten lessons that can be applied to your brand.