- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Take your content marketing cue from L.L. Bean, the founder of the Freeport Maine based company built around his legendary hunting shoes. To understand the importance of his boots, here’s the story behind them. Returning home from a Maine hunting trip with cold, wet feet, Bean wanted to prevent the problem in the future. He decided to sew leather boot uppers to a waterproof rubber sole.
Here are three examples showing how to use stories in your content marketing plus seven places to look for your own stories. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog