- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
monitor social media
Is your firm monitoring social media? Even if your firm isn’t active on social media platforms, you must track the social media ecosphere for mentions of your company name, products, brands executives and competitors. For most businesses, the social media analytics landscape is confusing because it can be difficult to determine your exposure until you’ve been active for a while. At a minimum, you must invest in social media monitoring tools and analytics savvy personnel. To help readers determine which tools they should use, I surveyed social media experts for their recommendations.