- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Do you provide customers with the product related information they need when and where they need it? If not, you may be loosing prospects before you realize they’re in shopping mode.
Many marketers think about their information offering in a siloed manner. As a result, prospects may not be able to find or access it. To ensure potential customers have the information they need to answer their questions and remove the barriers that keep them from purchasing, here are forty-two ways to provide relevant shopping information.