- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
To celebrate our 1000th blog post here’s the basic seven step framework of an actionable marketing strategy where your ultimate goal as a marketer or business owner is to get prospects, customers and the public to engage with you and to develop a profitable relationship over time.
To determine where content marketing experts place their focus, I asked twenty marketing experts to share their top four content marketing metrics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content marketing is a cost effective way to build your brand, develop a customer base and/or drive sales. Unfortunately, despite their best intentions, most marketers and content creators commit one or more sins. Here are thirteen common content marketing sins and actionable content marketing advice to fix them. [INFOGRAPHIC]