- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Want to know the 2016 mobile marketing trends every marketer needs? This article has the research, charts and tips you need to succeed.
Contrary to popular belief, mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, are a shopper’s BFF. About four out five smartphone and tablet owners have used the device for shopping related activities according to Nielsen. Not surprisingly, consumers employ tablets more for pre-purchase research and reviews while smartphones are utilized on-the-go to locate stores and check prices. Six charts and research included. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog