- 72 Marketing Definitions
- Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Voice Marketing Definition
- Seismic Content Marketing Shift
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 7 Step Marketing Framework
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
Is your branding only skin deep? Here are 7 brand attributes for a social media, mobile world with questions to get you on track. Based on Yahoo’s new logo.
Marketing personas are imaginary versions of your prospects, customers and the public that contain in-depth, lifelike character traits including fun names to help develop content and marketing. Personas guide a firm’s marketing and content decisions. To this end, here’s a twelve point checklist to help you develop your firm’s personas.